Holiday Six Packs
We've put together a great Six Pack of wines with the holidays - and savings - in mind.
Our $99.99 six-pack offers a 22% discount off our regular prices, saving you nearly $30!
Here's what you get:
- Cattin Cremant d'Alsace - a brisk and lively sparkling wine with enough heft to go from apps to Turkey. (Sustainable)
- Excelsior Sauvignon Blanc - an excellent, balanced SB from South Africa that offers crisp, bright flavors (Sustainable)
- Atrea The Choir White - a blend of Roussanne and Viognier offers just the right balance to go with all foods on your table! (Organic )
- BloodRoot Pinot Noir - From 12 sites in Sonoma County, this 93 point (Enthusiast) Pinot is balanced with just the right amount of earth and fruit (Sustainable)
- Sino di Romaneira - plush and lush Portuguese blend goes well with cheeses and meats of all types. (Sustainable)
- Bodegas Lan Rioja - D21 - a more modern rendition of Rioja. 100% Tempranill (sustainable)
These six wines come dolled up in a beautiful, handy, and reusable Farmstead six-bottle tote - easy to get home, and easy to bring to friends and family! No additional discounts apply. Available in both shops.